MFGG Forums
Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Arts Board (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic (/showthread.php?tid=85)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - Yoshi the Great - 02-15-2018

Well I'm making a thing, and I'm trying to fix some perspective issues. Currently, it looks like crap. The water's just not angled the way it should be, and the transitions from water to egg and water to wall just aren't good either. I'd like some feedback/help for fixing this. Also, the background wall is temporary. I'm just worried about the water and transitions.

Also, this image may or may not work. Worst case scenario is I'll have to upload it to Dropbox, because attaching files never works for me.

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - SonicKade2048 - 02-16-2018

It looks great so far! The perspective is a bit messy, but I believe you can improve it. The egg looks nice, though!
--------------------
Made a few edits to one of the SMAS SMB1 Mario sprites. I added an extra touch and went with the Beetroot version that Mors uploaded to the site a long time ago; it's based on Mario Forever. I included a second version with some improved shading and extra colors.

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - OssieTheOstrich - 02-16-2018

(02-16-2018, 09:13 AM)KirbyLover2048 Wrote: It looks great so far! The perspective is a bit messy, but I believe you can improve it. The egg looks nice, though!
--------------------
Made a few edits to one of the SMAS SMB1 Mario sprites. I added an extra touch and went with the Beetroot version that Mors uploaded to the site a long time ago; it's based on Mario Forever. I included a second version with some improved shading and extra colors.

Wait, where is it?

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - Snessy the duck - 02-16-2018

The image doesn't work for me.

Darn, that's the second time the attachments have broken for me... I'll have to consult somebody (Vinny, probably) about this. Please be patient.

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - Snessy the duck - 02-16-2018

Try using Imgur.

The only reason I use the attachment uploader is for when I'm not able to access sites like Imgur for links. That means I'm at a place like school.

EDIT: The attachment should be working now. Either it's a problem with the wifi at school and it somehow blocks attachments, or the attachment system actually was broken.

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - OssieTheOstrich - 02-17-2018

Wow looks nice!

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - SonicKade2048 - 02-18-2018

[Image: Necro_Zera_SMB1_SMB2_SMB3_and_SMW.png]
This is a sheet I've worked on for a while, forgot about, finished yesterday, and tweaked and completed today. It's basically my real life self depicted as a cartoon, which was then made into the main four SMB games' styles; Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 2 USA/Doki Doki Panic, Super Mario Bros. 3, and Super Mario World. Enjoy!

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - SonicKade2048 - 02-19-2018

A friend of mine from Roblox has been having trouble working on his art, as not many people can easily figure out what they're meant to be. After talking to him, I was able to get a bit more info on two of his latest drawings. It's a big image.

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - SonicKade2048 - 02-22-2018

Another Kirby's Adventure sheet is in the making! This time, it's the big brute himself, Wario! The macho man got tired of exploring for treasure in the Mushroom Kingdom, so when a mysterious relic he found buried somewhere transported him to Dream Land, he decided to hunt for better things there. This, my MFGG friends, is Wario's Adventure!

Credit to @Kirby's Adventure for help with Wario's head. This sheet is incomplete, but will be updated with more poses later.

(Note: Uploaded as an attachment due to being at school at the time of this post. Will upload as non-attachment sometime later; probably with updates, too.)

Am I going to be the only one who posts here from now on? And why do I keep having to edit my posts?

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - Snessy the duck - 02-22-2018

That's actually kinda funny considering there's a bootleg of Kirby's Adventure that replaces Kirby with Wario.

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - OssieTheOstrich - 02-23-2018

A MPA (Mario Party Advance) Mario With M&LSS+BM (Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions) Colors and Shading

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - SilverVortex - 02-24-2018

[Image: image.png]
yay i'm back!
*nobody claps*
awww...

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - Mariotroid - 02-28-2018

@SilverVortex it's not too bad!! Smile

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - kumuhmuh - 03-09-2018

some metal mario concepts
[Image: opbh4m4.png]

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - Yakibomb - 03-11-2018

I made something from galaxy for Mario RPG.
[Image: launch%2Bstar.png]

[Image: launch%2Bstar%2Banimation.gif]

(I'll admit, the animation isn't perfect)

Also this
[Image: Bowser%2527s%2BPortrait%2BSMRPG.png]

Edit:
Look, it's a bird! No wait it's a plane! No wait... no it's a bird.

Idle
[Image: raven.sequence.0.gif]

Recoil
[Image: raven.sequence.2.gif]

Attack
[Image: raven.sequence.3.gif]

[Image: raven.angry.sequence.3.gif]

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - TheMeadTree - 03-15-2018

[Image: 5pice_IDE_2018-03-15_04-30-06.png]

More Merotoido. Latest WIP for MP2D

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - SonicKade2048 - 03-15-2018

@kumuhmuh I like it! It reminds me of the Metal Mario used in the somewhat-non-existant SMBZ episodes.

@Yakibomb All of that looks pretty great, but some areas of it need some changes.

@TheMeadTree It's pretty cool, but is it supposed to be that blurry?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: Kade_Forces.png]
An image I made for a little concept for someplace else.

RE: Sprites /Art WIP/Showcase topic - TheMeadTree - 03-18-2018

[Image: Photoshop_2018-03-18_04-54-05.png][Image: New_Status_Progress.gif]

Foinally done

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.