MFGG Forums
[SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike (/showthread.php?tid=886)

Pages: 1 2

[SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - Shadow Administrator Drei - 05-12-2018

Your standard fare Killing Game.

For the uninitiated, you're all stuck in a mapped area with specific abilities and are trying to survive to the final night. Each night you submit your actions for the evening. You can submit anything within reason and KG Physics™. You are only allowed to submit one attempted kill, whether you target a specific person or whichever unlucky fool happens upon you prepared for the random victim. After everyone submits, I record the actions, determine the timeline of occurrence and what you actually witness and do in your account. I send out the accounts, and we then start the investigation phase, where any killed individuals, usually only one allowed per night and selected at random, will be announced along with their role and some basic facts about the murder easily observable. In this phase, everyone is allowed to post a rewritten account - not a copy paste - and ask questions regarding to the case. I may or may not answer the question if it is deemed something you can learn with the tools at hand and situation. Also, this phase will have voting cast to me via PM for who they wish to lynch as the killer as you have deduced. I will set a cutoff time and anything submitted afterwards will not be accepted. Whoever has the majority will be executed and whether they were the killer or not will be revealed, along with their role.

We'll have 24 hour submission phases and 24 hour investigation phases. Post if you would like to join or have any questions.

11/16 slots.
Players:
GothGirlGangKomaeda
Mario
Yoshin
VinnyVideo
GothGirlGangBlasterMaster
Ostrich101
GamerInGeorgia
littlelum
gengarmaster
Yoshi2000
The Weird 1-Up

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - Fun With Despair - 05-12-2018

Well. I've already survived one of these, I suppose.

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - Mario - 05-12-2018

Wahoo! It'sa me, Mario

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - Yoshin - 05-12-2018

[Image: f95.png]

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - VinnyVideo - 05-12-2018

For it's one, two, three strikes you're out at the old ballgame...

Count me in.

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 05-12-2018

i'll be there like shareware

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - OssieTheOstrich - 05-13-2018

Joining probably.

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - GamerInGeorgia - 05-13-2018

I'll be joining.

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - littlelum - 05-13-2018

I'm in!

Also, is there a fee to play?

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - Shadow Administrator Drei - 05-15-2018

We're halfway full! I hope we can get to the full state soon, as I'm ready to reveal the map.

And no, there is no fee. This is a communistic Killing Game.

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - Honey Saucer Gengar - 05-21-2018

I'm In

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - Yoshi2000 - 05-22-2018

Count me in

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - Honey Saucer Gengar - 06-02-2018

I have 24 possible ways to kill: 
Machete'd 
Cleaved 
Fed a fake food 
Crushed by the thunder dragon statue 
Eaten by a prickly pirhana plant 
Crushed by a thwomp 
Drowned in Maple syrup 
Shot by a Gengar's Shotgun 
Burned 
Whacked with a liquor bottle 
You've got mail 
Chained and whipped 
Impaled by your country's flag 
Stuffed into a Freddy Fazbear suit 
Squished into a bouncy ball 
Whacked with a golf club 
Tornado 
Wheel of misfortune 
Happy Flanksgiving 
Skewered 
Whacked by a mace 
Philips CD-I 
Big rigs over the road racing  
Spooked 
Carved

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - Pedigree - 06-02-2018

That's uhh... That's not how this works.

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - Shadow Administrator Drei - 06-03-2018

Alright, closing up the polls. We'll do a smaller Killing Game with likely no double murder nights. I'll be posting up information and examples for assistance soon!

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - Honey Saucer Gengar - 06-07-2018

(06-02-2018, 11:23 PM)Pedigree Wrote: That's uhh... That's not how this works.

You wanna get impaled by a U.S flag?

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - Mario - 06-07-2018

Save it for the game!

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - Honey Saucer Gengar - 06-08-2018

How many nights are their going to be?

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - The Weird 1-Up - 06-08-2018

I'm in

RE: [SIGNUPS] MFGG Killing Game: Third Strike - Shadow Administrator Drei - 06-09-2018

The number of nights is based on how well you all do in killing!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.