MFGG Forums
Life Event Thread - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Life Event Thread (/showthread.php?tid=91)

Pages: 1 2

Life Event Thread - Syaxamaphone - 11-27-2017

A catch-all topic for posting little updates about your life or commenting other people's little updates on their life. Maybe even discuss it! Anything is possible in this modern age...

Tell me how that MFGG life is working out for you, chat!

RE: Life Event Thread - Pedigree - 11-28-2017

Still get freaked out when working alone overnight at a gas station. Other than that, life is good.

RE: Life Event Thread - Syaxamaphone - 11-28-2017

(11-28-2017, 05:22 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Still get freaked out when working alone overnight at a gas station. Other than that, life is good.

Do they let you keep a shotgun under the counter like in the Simpsons?

RE: Life Event Thread - Xander - 11-28-2017

Life's good. I'm headed into my 3rd year as a homeowner, 6th as a married man, 17th as a (admittedly casual) MFGG member. Smile

I'm also working on my fangame again, as I do from time to time. Expect an update soon. Smile

RE: Life Event Thread - zelma - 11-28-2017

JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE TO RUN TO WALMART GOD DAMN IT EXPECT AN UPDATE SOON IF I MAKE IT BACK AND DONT GET HIT BY A MOBILE CART

RE: Life Event Thread - Syaxamaphone - 11-28-2017

(11-28-2017, 04:53 PM)Zelma Wrote: JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE TO RUN TO WALMART GOD DAMN IT EXPECT AN UPDATE SOON IF I MAKE IT BACK AND DONT GET HIT BY A MOBILE CART

He never made it back...

RE: Life Event Thread - Zero Kirby - 11-28-2017

(11-28-2017, 05:22 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Still get freaked out when working alone overnight at a gas station. Other than that, life is good.

Yikes, been there, done that. Hopefully you don't have a lot of late-night weirdos in your area!

Meanwhile I've actually moved. No longer do I live in the Seattle area, I now live in the St. Louis area! Man things are really different out here...

RE: Life Event Thread - Pedigree - 11-28-2017

(11-28-2017, 12:36 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote:

Do they let you keep a shotgun under the counter like in the Simpsons?
Nope.

(11-28-2017, 05:51 PM)Zero Kirby Wrote: Yikes, been there, done that. Hopefully you don't have a lot of late-night weirdos in your area!
It's Las Vegas, there's weirdos every time of day.

RE: Life Event Thread - VinnyVideo - 11-28-2017

I am currently recovering from a busy day of waking up too early to close down a forum running on obsolete software and replacing it with a beautiful new forum system based on modern software! (I actually didn't need too much recovery, but it did feel nice to get some sleep last night.)

In other news, it looks like I'll have an interview in two weeks for the job I wanted. I also watched - and heard - a girl get deprived of her most recent meal. That was less appealing.

(All that happened yesterday - today was a much more normal day of doing part-time worky stuff.)

I suspect Las Vegas gas stations attract interesting characters late at night.

RE: Life Event Thread - Xander - 11-29-2017

(11-28-2017, 07:59 PM)VinnyVideo Wrote: In other news, it looks like I'll have an interview in two weeks for the job I wanted.
Good luck, Vinny!  Smile

RE: Life Event Thread - Andy Journey - 11-29-2017

I'm starting the internship period of my rehab tomorrow.

RE: Life Event Thread - HeckingFlippster98 - 12-03-2017

I got in a car crash about 2 weeks ago. The car is completely wrecked, but I'm fine.

RE: Life Event Thread - smbmaster99 - 12-04-2017

I too had a car wreck, just last night. A deer ran across the interstate while i was driving home and i slammed into it. Car took a beating but luckily insurance covers it and I didn't get a scratch

Today I took the last Physics Final and I'm hoping I passed :y

RE: Life Event Thread - Mariotroid - 12-06-2017

Ate mushroom soup, my life is so interesting... also really high on the coca right now.

RE: Life Event Thread - VinnyVideo - 12-14-2017

Yesterday I had my first-ever experience calling my friendly neighborhood 911 operator. There was a pretty severe Dumpster fire close to where I live, and I wasn't sure if anyone else had called for help. Fortunately, the firefighters contained the fire pretty quickly.

Also, I don't have any worky stuff to do for a little while, so maybe I'll finish up the badge system and some other MFGG-related things.

RE: Life Event Thread - Evil Yoshi Toes - 12-14-2017

That sounds thrilling. I've been consistently bored for the past month, which sucks. I need a dumpster fire to spice up my life.

RE: Life Event Thread - CuteYoshiGirl - 12-31-2017

Apparently the hospital that I work at needs more people to work. Debating about working more 16 hour shifts... sleep or money, sleepy or money? hmmm!

RE: Life Event Thread - VinnyVideo - 01-01-2018

@CuteYoshiGirl 16-hour shifts sound... intense! Be sure to take care of yourself while you're busy taking care of other people!

I'll be spending the next few days finishing up my Job Quest. I think I have a good opportunity lined up, but I'll be bugging a few other people, just in case the position I want doesn't materialize.

RE: Life Event Thread - Nutshell - 01-01-2018

At the beginning of 2013 I designed a small webserie on YouTube called "Los Brunos". Personally, I think it's junk today, although there are some chapters that are quite well done, others have no effort in them. Finally, at the end of 2014 I decided to publish the last episode of the series.

A few days ago I got a PC that can not be connected to the internet and I have decided to file in it all the fictitious company "Terrier Co., Ltd.", that is, the "producer" of Los Brunos and all my artistic projects since I found recordings and unpublished episodes and each frame of them. Then I decided to archive all my artistic projects on that PC.

Today I posted the trailer for a remastering of a 2013 animated short called "Rajoy Ataca IN SPAIN" and I have seen that the content does not fit with what I am posting lately on the channel and I have decided to create another one called "Terrier Co., Ltd To publish a series of videos called "Terrier Archive" that will compile all my artistic projects, at the end of this month, I will erase all the videos of "Los Brunos" and others so that they remain in the "Terrier Historical Archive".

RE: Life Event Thread - Yakibomb - 01-01-2018

I'm bad with money. I spent $100 on Steam on TF2 loot crates, and while I did get more than what I put in (got a rare item worth at least $200~$400), I'm still waiting on someone to buy it on the Steam Market.

Why must it only be in fun-bucks.  Blank

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.