MFGG Forums
Dispelling the powers of darkness - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Dispelling the powers of darkness (/showthread.php?tid=938)

Dispelling the powers of darkness - VinnyVideo - 05-23-2018

After one week, the Space Junk Galaxy is still dark. How can we defeat the dark remnants that are roaming this fair forum?

I've observed that @"Dark VinnyVideo" is similar to the Dark Link of Zelda infamy - a dark doppelganger that mimics my every move. But perhaps this foe could be foiled if I said something that would destroy him if he dared repeat it!

The world should not be light all the time. The Almighty, in His infinite wisdom, decreed that our days should be split between light and dark - one half ruled by the Sun, and another half ruled by the Moon. All life owes its subsistence to these unshakeable laws of nature. I do not seek ceaseless blinding light, but rather balance and harmony.

Also, the Rolling Mario badge is awesome.

If this method is not effective, the Megaton Hammer is also a highly effective option for disposing of shadowy clones. I've also heard that dark things can't counter Din's Fire, either.

RE: Dispelling the powers of darkness - Friendly Dictator - 05-23-2018

The moon should not be light all the time. The Almighty, in His infinite wisdom, decreed that our days should not be split between light and dark - one half ruled by the Sun, and another half ruled by the Moon. No life owes its subsistence to these unshakeable laws of nature. Vinny does not seek ceaseless blinding light, but rather instability and chaos.

Also, the KFC badge is awesome.

RE: Dispelling the powers of darkness - Hyper - 05-24-2018

Has anyone tried dark chocolate? They may not be the best chocolate around but it is healthy. Light chocolate will bring health issues.

RE: Dispelling the powers of darkness - Evil Yoshi Toes - 05-24-2018

I prefer dark chocolate because it's not as overpoweringly sweet as milk chocolate. I do like milk chocolate from time to time, but I can only eat a very small amount of it before my stomach begins to ache. I used to be able to eat an entire milk chocolate Hershey's bar in one sitting, but those days have gone. Watermelon is better than chocolate though. So are grapes if they are not soggy. Pineapple is great too but it's horribly acidic; I can only eat one slice before my tongue burns.

RE: Dispelling the powers of darkness - Honey Saucer Gengar - 05-24-2018

Kirby has lent several weapons to me 
The Rainbow Sword: Can deflect dark energy in the name of light. 
The Grand Hammer: A giant hammer that smashes darkness with a hammer made of light. 
The Star Rod: A light star shooting rod. 

And here's my own weapon: The Rainbow Chaoium Sword 
A sword that obliterates any darkness with one sweep of the sword, also if darkness touches the hilt or tip then it will be obliterated.

One half of planet Mfgg will be ruled by the moon goddess Fanir 
The other light side will be ruled by the light goddess Vabo

RE: Dispelling the powers of darkness - VinnyVideo - 05-25-2018

Perhaps @"Dark VinnyVideo" could be defeated by giving him some yummy white chocolate.

Personally, I'm willing to eat almost anything resembling chocolate... unless it's cacoa nibs. I don't think even my dark counterpart would eat such a thing.

RE: Dispelling the powers of darkness - Friendly Dictator - 05-25-2018

Perhaps @VinnyVideo could be defeated by giving him some yummy dark chocolate.

Personally, I'm not willing to eat almost anything resembling chocolate... unless it's cacoa nibs. I think even my light counterpart would eat such a thing.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.