07-24-2026, 10:43 PM
(07-24-2026, 10:27 PM)Louis Paul Wrote: Hello @PaperMarioLover, welcome to the MFGG Forums, I played and finished the original Paper Mario, but I still haven't played the GameCube one, that was because back then my computer was slow to run the Dolphin emulator.
I now have a more powerful computer, that I hope someday to play the GameCube one.
Yes definitely play the Gamecube one. I still think PM64 is the best game out there, only because it's one of few where the bad guy has the upper hand in the beginning. Maybe after you get done with the Gamecube one, you can play my game. My game takes place between PM64 and PM: TTYD. It's kind of like a bridge that connects the 2 games together kind of....
![[Image: Title-Page.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/68Drt89V/Title-Page.png)
You should check out my game when you get the chance. Updates every week, and sometimes more than one update per week: Paper Mario: The Star Princess


![[-]](https://forums.mfgg.net/images/skins/boo/collapse.png)