MFGG Forums
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
MFGG Main Site MFGG Forums Community Palace for Posting with No Point v
« Previous 1 … 29 30 31 32 33 … 35 Next »
ALRIGHT I DID IT!
MFGG Forums Community Palace for Posting with No Point v
« Previous 1 … 29 30 31 32 33 … 35 Next »
ALRIGHT I DID IT!
MFGG Forums Community Palace for Posting with No Point v
« Previous 1 … 29 30 31 32 33 … 35 Next »
ALRIGHT I DID IT!
Mark All Posts Read Today's Posts

Thread Closed 
ALRIGHT I DID IT!
OddieTheRock Away
on hiatus and self reflecting
Members
Submitter Iso Collab Contributor (2) Sprite Comp Runner-Up Sprite Comp Top 5 Drawing Comp Runner-Up Secret Santa (2) MFGG 17th Anniversary MFGG 18th Anniversary MFGG 19th Anniversary Joke Game Contest Runner Up MFGG Awards 2020 Winner
#14
02-11-2018, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2018, 05:52 AM by OddieTheRock.)
(02-11-2018, 04:04 AM)Saltman Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 03:55 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote: This starting to get as bad as YouTube drama!
PS: love reading saltman's anger breakdowns.

Ok dude this thread is getting off the rails.



I may have screamed like hell, but at least I wasn't being rude (and I wasn't being serious either).



And don't get angry at me. You started it by saying "YAY FINALLY!". I thought you were just joking but I'm starting to think you weren't (unless you can tell me you were).


At least you didn't scream like keemstar.
And no, i wasn't joking.
List of projects I eventually plan to finish after the indefinite hiatus is over, assuming I don't abruptly cancel them:
[+]Spoiler
Mario's Rather Unusual Trilogy (Mario's slightly unusual Boss Rush (Original release completed, Godot port underway), Mario vs. Some Unusual Foes (On hold), Mario's VERY Unusual Final Frontier (On hold))
Sonic's Foray into Random/Unusual Zones (spin-off of Unusual Trilogy, on hold)
Super Mario Flashback: Really Good Edition (On hold)
Super Hilda DX (Development underway)

I am aware that all of this is very ambitious, for now I'm only working on two of these at infrequent intervals.
+ List of projects I'm helping out with in some small capacity during my hiatus:
[+]Spoiler
Super Mario Bros Dimensions 2 (as a spriter, only for Mario's sprites)
MFGG Community Fangame Project 3 (as a spriter)
WordGirl ReWired (as a artist)

  ↳
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
ALRIGHT I DID IT! - by Saltman - 02-10-2018, 07:17 PM
RE: ALRIGHT I DID IT! - by Evil Yoshi Toes - 02-10-2018, 09:44 PM
RE: ALRIGHT I DID IT! - by Sabasa - 02-10-2018, 10:53 PM
RE: ALRIGHT I DID IT! - by OddieTheRock - 02-11-2018, 01:39 AM
RE: ALRIGHT I DID IT! - by Saltman - 02-11-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: ALRIGHT I DID IT! - by Vitiman - 02-11-2018, 02:08 AM
RE: ALRIGHT I DID IT! - by Saltman - 02-11-2018, 02:19 AM
RE: ALRIGHT I DID IT! - by OddieTheRock - 02-11-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: ALRIGHT I DID IT! - by Saltman - 02-11-2018, 02:50 AM
RE: ALRIGHT I DID IT! - by DustinVG - 02-11-2018, 03:47 AM
RE: ALRIGHT I DID IT! - by OddieTheRock - 02-11-2018, 03:55 AM
RE: ALRIGHT I DID IT! - by Saltman - 02-11-2018, 04:04 AM
RE: ALRIGHT I DID IT! - by OddieTheRock - 02-11-2018, 05:45 AM
RE: ALRIGHT I DID IT! - by Saltman - 02-11-2018, 01:01 PM
RE: ALRIGHT I DID IT! - by DustinVG - 02-11-2018, 04:31 AM

  • View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:

Mario Fan Games Galaxy - Powered by MyBB | MFGG Staff | Contact Us

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode