MFGG Forums
Ref Sprite Jamboree (or something like that.) - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Arts Board (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Ref Sprite Jamboree (or something like that.) (/showthread.php?tid=1826)

Ref Sprite Jamboree (or something like that.) - Roo - 07-04-2019

In case you're one of the approximately three people who haven't heard, the Ye Olde MFGGe Game Jamboree is fast approaching. However, looking at old MFGG games, I realized that we're sorely lacking in something. Namely, ref sprites. They were all over the place, whether in "MFGG Presents" splash screens or in small cameos here and there. It just won't feel like a real MFGG event without any...

...and that is why I'm proud to present the second-ever MFGG Jam (at least I think no-one's ever done these before), the

[Image: EBe0zp0.png]!

Basically, if you want your ref to (potentially) be included in the games that are going to be made for the YOMGJ, post a sprite of it here! Doesn't even have to be a good one! Just look at this crap!

[Image: 1wI5BTx.png]

He's holding that bowl of chocolate pudding like a complete moron! What a jackass! I bet no-one even invited him for the annual chocolate pudding taste testing and he just showed up because he heard "free pudding"! He should be thrown in megajail forever!

"Humor" aside, I think you get what I'm saying. Post a sprite of your ref, or ask someone to make one for you if you're completely inept (and if someone actually wants to make any for others).

Here's a list of submissions for you to use in your games if you so choose:
Roo
Vitiman (call him Dudim)

RE: Ref Sprite Jamboree (or something like that.) - SilverVortex - 07-04-2019

aw hell yeah let's do this
stupid person worthy edit: i'm making my own, but i'll also make one for the next three people who post, for the hell of it.
now, where were we?
*ahem*
aw HELL YEAH let's do this

RE: Ref Sprite Jamboree (or something like that.) - Vitiman - 07-04-2019

just put the dolphin sprite from SMW in your game and call him Dudim and you'll have a vague approximation of Vitiman representation in your game

RE: Ref Sprite Jamboree (or something like that.) - VinnyVideo - 07-04-2019

@Beatrice (this one) and @SmithyGCN (this one) have done some cool pictures of my ref lately.

I don't have a recent sprite of my character, but feel free to represent me using a Super Mario World Chargin' Chuck (one place with SMW Chucks).

RE: Ref Sprite Jamboree (or something like that.) - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 07-05-2019

Here's a sprite of my ref, JC
[Image: JC_Sprite.png]
I wanna be in the games

RE: Ref Sprite Jamboree (or something like that.) - Simpson55 - 07-05-2019

Sounds fun, here's mine!
[Image: v99z.gif]
Let's call him Pride Guy or something. Big Grin

RE: Ref Sprite Jamboree (or something like that.) - Q-Nova - 07-06-2019

If you want to, you can just take a sprite of a Moley and call him Q-Nova (or Quillax):

[Image: moley.bmp]

RE: Ref Sprite Jamboree (or something like that.) - Hyper - 07-07-2019

I suppose I'm pretty late at this but here's mine:
[Image: image.png]

RE: Ref Sprite Jamboree (or something like that.) - floppingcheepcheep - 07-08-2019

i believe that i'm late at this... but here's mine:
[Image: spriterefjamboree.png]

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.