MFGG Forums
What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=643)

What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD - zelma - 03-15-2018

Hello MFGG,

As you are all aware I was banned for something horrible I did to the community. Before I tell you what it is I'd like you to take a peak inside the mind of Zelma The Goth King. 

Act 1: The Awakening
[Image: Classic-Anime-Good-Smile-Fire-Emblem-Awa...40x640.jpg]

Unfortunately; I was exposed to hentai at a young age. It all began with me attempting to download the latest hit song that hit the air waves at the time;  a little song called "Crank that Soulja Boi" by the lyrical genius himself, Soulja Boi. I downloaded the song expecting to dance along to what I had thought was the latest and new song that I enjoyed and instead of cranking that soulja boi I was watching Sonic the Hedgehog jerk his explicit part on another member of the sonic crew(not a guy). This was a new found awakening. I went from Sonic to Digimon to Pokemon to Dinosaur King to Naruto to Sasha ***y. Basically whatever I could get exposed to I would attempt to find it. I dont know why I kept searching these things but eventually on a fateful night I encountered that one episode of South Park where Cartman taught Butters how to do the act of masturbation and thus began a new chapter of my life that I'd like to call "50 cent: Bulletproof".

50 cent: Bulletproof
[Image: ice-cube-1.png]

With my new found ability and power passed on to me from the teachings of South Park I immediately used it for evil. I googled searched M*sty from the hit show ****mon and proceeded to try out my new weapon of mass destruction only to get caught by my parents from unleashing my powerful force. This wouldn't be the last time as this exact situation would occur several more times before eventually i had to give up on my ways and hit a realization....."this power of mine......it is not one that should be used on just myself...but others......". Going to a religious school I talked deeply to God on this  subject and the there was really on only  one thing i needed verification on: "Can I too be like RIto from To-Love-Ru? I want panty shot scenes and the lewds consistenly thrown in my face what can i do" and he told me my personal answer that I was seeking "Visit MFGG"

that very same day

I found my answer

an infamous member named ***co *****ne had posted an image of Blaziken and I knew I was on the right path from then on forth....I can't explain it but here's a YOUTUBE VIDEO to accurately show you how the rest of this played out.  

But that my friends leaves me with my unfortunate mistake

Act 4: The Mistake
[Image: hayao-miyazaki.jpg]

Men.

The mistake I made on Feburary 20 something of 2018 was not realizing that some of us...many of us do not want to be awakened in that way. The postings of explicit photos should never be allowed and should defintely be a bannable offense. I completely agree with Admin decision but I do not believe in Duster because he seems to be easily influenced by mass opinion and looks like a lego-man. In future what I personally will do to combat this is make sure all members are number 1.) Christian and number 2.) Respectable by treating them with mistake.

I enjoy MFGG because it is very fufilling to be a part of community where we are free to express views no matter how politically incorrect or racist they may seem, I also believe that the administration has a great grasp on what is going on. So to that I tip my hat off to you all.

My final question is thoughts on the new grinch movie coming out? Looks pretty weak if you ask me and I'm 35.

RE: What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual - Fun With Despair - 03-15-2018

This is the most heartfelt and inspiring thread I've ever read!

Stand proud as a beacon of hope, brother Zelma.

RE: What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD - recent - 03-15-2018

thats quite a read. also illumination's the lorax sucked ass, their grinch movie most likely will suck as well... at least it will be better than the jim carrey film

RE: What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD - zelma - 03-15-2018

(03-15-2018, 07:37 PM)recent Wrote: thats quite a read. also illumination's the lorax sucked ass, their grinch movie most likely will suck as well... at least it will be better than the jim carrey film

I personally just believe the live action captured the world and feeling of the Grinch perfectly and that will be hard to live up to imo; also are you a girl?

RE: What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD - Kritter - 03-15-2018

I watched the trailer and took nothing away from it other than the fact that people think a weird, green furry guy walking around almost naked is totally fine, and it's going to have a "super hilarious dog" in it.

RE: What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD - Saltman - 03-15-2018

(03-15-2018, 07:37 PM)recent Wrote: thats quite a read. also illumination's the lorax sucked ass

But...

what about let it grow Sad ?

RE: What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD - Evil Yoshi Toes - 03-15-2018

(03-15-2018, 09:51 PM)Saltman Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 07:37 PM)recent Wrote: thats quite a read. also illumination's the lorax sucked ass

But...

sucks

RE: What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD - Mariotroid - 03-16-2018

I think it''s cool when people can be themselves and do them to the fullest apologetically. Don't stress, good things are coming your way

RE: What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD - Mario - 03-16-2018

Haven't really looked into the new grinch movie, not my kinda thing. Have you heard about the new Mario movie?

RE: What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD - Saltman - 03-16-2018

(03-15-2018, 11:47 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote:

But...

sucks

why does it suck

RE: What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD - Evil Yoshi Toes - 03-16-2018

(03-16-2018, 05:41 PM)Saltman Wrote:

But...

sucks

why does it suck

That's subjective but I think that entire movie sucked, the songs included. It had a poor sense of humor (that "omg that's so random lol" humor that I do not like), the characters were uninteresting, the songs and effects were way too flashy, and it was just all around hard for me to sit through.

RE: What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD - recent - 03-16-2018

(03-15-2018, 09:51 PM)Saltman Wrote: But...

i dont like forced memes. especially when its everywhere, like our friend @Ugandan Knuckles

edit: staff if you are reading this please add some way to ping usernames with a space. thanks

(03-15-2018, 07:44 PM)Zelma Wrote: also are you a girl?

im a boy with a ding dong

RE: What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD - Saltman - 03-16-2018

(03-16-2018, 06:31 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 05:41 PM)Saltman Wrote:

But...

sucks

why does it suck

That's subjective but I think that entire movie sucked, the songs included. It had a poor sense of humor (that "omg that's so random lol" humor that I do not like), the characters were uninteresting, the songs and effects were way too flashy, and it was just all around hard for me to sit through.

I wasn't really talking about the entire movie. Just about that song which is just so perfect for "x but every time it does something it goes y" and other crap. Gotta wonder why would people even use that song for that lol. It's because it's catchy I guess.

I mean it's not like I'm a fan of the Lorax lol. I only watched the movie when I had like 10 or something (and I enjoyed it alright) and only keep remebering the song because I've heard people singing it often for some reason.

And I'm not a fan the song either. I find some videos about it funny.

Still, "random humor" is not something I remember from it. You could explain that a bit more.

But yeah, the characters aren't super memorable, except for maybe the evil guy.

RE: What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD - Evil Yoshi Toes - 03-17-2018

(03-16-2018, 11:01 PM)Saltman Wrote: Still, "random humor" is not something I remember from it. You could explain that a bit more.

I just mean a lot of weird stuff happens especially with the grandma, that doesn't make any sense and it's supposed to be funny. The characters also make way too many hand gestures when they talk, which is something that bothers me in some of animated movies, like this one and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

RE: What being banned for 2 weeks taught me as an individual PG-13 THREAD - VinnyVideo - 03-17-2018

@recent You can ping people with spaces in their names. You just have to enclose the name in quotation marks.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.