MFGG Forums
Important message I want to say. . . - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Important message I want to say. . . (/showthread.php?tid=675)

Important message I want to say. . . - SonicZetrex - 03-28-2018

Edits Done: O

Hey, everyone! It's really nice seeing around with the community with interesting topics, lots of fun activity, and other things related! But, what I wanted to say is something that never represent me of who I am, but became this way. For the start of this topic, I just wanted to start fresh and become explicit of what I have to say.

Starting out first, I normally behave like any human would when I used to be a preteen. It was occasionally decent and fair for most of what I can handle in any situation possible. When it comes to a dream of making "fangames", I could be a little snappy and simplistic at most cases. From the first time I've ever posted on the "Legacy Site", I became dolor of what I've been criticized as a "amateurish mechanic" that literally break the pace of the game. Usually, that how everyone felt by depression, but in later times, you learn and see what you can improve on.

Now for the next thing, I did visit on DeviantArt and I sort of enjoyed the way they've done around here (besides cringy drawings and posts... Roll eyes ). But, anyways, I said something that became a "regret" to my soul. It started out with the image of Ernesto's Drawing about a crossgender character. But be aware that you have to be a little mature to see it:
If you saw it, you probably noticed it's not around anywhere, right? I hid it for the purpose not be called out as a "child" in the drawing that I commented. Here's the comment that I posted:

Quote:It's just that..well..you know.. I don't know how am I going to explain (cringely) why I'm laughing.

It's...It's... just that...  I'm not dirty minded compared to the others. I just found it funny about this kinds of stuff (especially YoshiMan's character "YoshiGirl")

It's still good! In case if you thought it was offensive, it's not!

*And also, whenever I explain about this and YoshiMan's female character,  I abruptly laugh in every word. XD

And I regretted it...

At the time, I created a conflict that involves YoshiMan which really brings to a bemusing point of the whole thing. Everything seems to be a nice touch of him, but the problem about it is the "maturity" of moving on. Even though it seems roughly like how the character seems to behave, but it doesn't reflect how it was meant to be resolved. So I feel like my chances are low, and I seem to have ran out of ways to bring forgiveness from him. But unfortunately, it can make any situations even worse and cause a purity of annoyance towards him.

Lastly, if anyone knew too well about the incident from Discord, you already seem to know this. I created an art that appears to be feminine to my "male character", and yet, my "original character".
[Image: moFK1IW.png]

Originally, it wasn't meant to be like a female-type, but I thought of it as the character seem to lean with beautiful remarks. Then again, I've been criticized on a basic that really bring the whole thing down. And yet, because of my simplistic nonsense, it made it even worse and started to lose a reputation of what I'm capable for. After the situation was settled, I urged to realize that not only I disgraced my characteristic traits, but also disgraced myself to everyone in the server. Truthfully, it's not actually a disorder, but something that blinds me from ever showing my real capabilities, though I was ashamed after that incident.

Basically, what I've been actually talking about is the way that I lack "maturity", and I want to apologize for every single one of you. You can believe it's a normal way to be forgiven easily, but something like this is different, and I want to make it up for the purpose of it.
I've been a fool throughout my life, and was suffering of what I'm going to do to redeem myself. So, hopefully, it should be clear enough to understand what I've been through to recover my potential of who I am.

For the last thing I wanted to say, I'm glad that @ReinlynxPSI mentioned the lack of leadership that someone showed during the making of the egregious game "Indie Game Battle".  Because of that thought, it made me think of creating this topic of what I've been through with maturity with other people. No one is at fault or anything, but it's something that I have to do to finally cleanse myself and start over again.
His post remains in this link: https://forums.mfgg.net/showthread.php?tid=616&pid=7478#pid7478

Thank you for the understanding and wish me luck to bring it back up again...

~SonicZetrex

RE: Important message I want to say. . . - SonicKade2048 - 03-28-2018

First, I'm not so sure what you're trying to accomplish when you posted this. It's left a few people confused, including myself. Hasn't this been taken care of already?

Second, we all forgive you. We already have. But dragging on a conversation like this can leave some people upset or probably even get them mad. It's pretty tedious trying to talk about the same thing over and over. Believe me, I've done the same thing in the past.

Again, what are you trying to get out of this? We're done talking about it, and we get that you're still overwhelmed about it, but why do you want to continue this? I'm honestly not trying to be rude, but what do you want to get from this?

[Image: HQNOCpL.pnghttp:]

RE: Important message I want to say. . . - Nessa - 03-28-2018

(03-28-2018, 10:14 PM)KirbyLover2048 Wrote: First, I'm not so sure what you're trying to accomplish when you posted this. It's left a few people confused, including myself. Hasn't this been taken care of already?

Second, we all forgive you. We already have. But dragging on a conversation like this can leave some people upset or probably even get them mad. It's pretty tedious trying to talk about the same thing over and over. Believe me, I've done the same thing in the past.

Again, what are you trying to get out of this? We're done talking about it, and we get that you're still overwhelmed about it, but why do you want to continue this? I'm honestly not trying to be rude, but what do you want to get from this?

[Image: HQNOCpL.pnghttp:]

ur approval isnt needed. if he wants to get something that stills bother him off his chest let him

RE: Important message I want to say. . . - VinnyVideo - 03-28-2018

You've always seemed like a nice guy to me. Occasionally I'm a little confused by the way you write, but I've never had a personal problem with you.

The proportions on your angel character were a little unusual at first, but on the other hand, people drawing bodies with unrealistic proportions is a super-common thing in the online world. Plus, angels aren't mortal humans, so maybe this is a typical body type for them, and you actually drew a very body-positive cherub!

I'm not familiar with some of the other problems you've mentioned, though, so I can't say much about those. If people are being jerks to you in other communities, you might be happier if you kept your distance from those people.

RE: Important message I want to say. . . - Evil Yoshi Toes - 03-28-2018

I'm not involved in MFGG drama, but from what you've described I'm not sure I see the problem (though your post is confusingly worded; I imagine English is not your first language). You've seemed pretty mellow on here. If you're worried about embarrassing posts that make you cringe when you look back on them, that's pretty normal for the internet. You might be overthinking things a bit. Unless you cause a huge fuss, most people aren't going to remember every single slightly embarrassing thing you post unless you bring it up again.

I'm not sure what is wrong with the drawing you made of your character. He has feminine curves, but that seems to just be a drawing issue since you didn't intend for him to look feminine. I'm not sure why anyone would take offense to that, so I assume there's more to that story that I don't know about. I can't really weigh in on that since I'm not involved. I'm also not seeing the issue with your comment on YoshiMan's artwork... probably because I can't well understand the comment. Unless there's more to the story, if he was offended by that he might be overreacting. 

If you're having problems with someone on an online community you'd be best off ignoring them. We're all behind out computer screens which means we can pretty easily ignore certain people as there's no physical presence to them. If it becomes online bullying then that's a different story, and you should report that person to an admin of the community.

RE: Important message I want to say. . . - OssieTheOstrich - 03-29-2018

I haven't been keeping up with MFGG drama, so i'm very confused.

RE: Important message I want to say. . . - Mariotroid - 03-29-2018

Everyone as they marure will look back at what they'e done. They will feel anxious cause of it. Sometimes depressed cause of it. Just take what you did and joke about it in your head. Make fun of yiurself. That might help ease the pain and realize it' no big deal.

RE: Important message I want to say. . . - SonicKade2048 - 03-29-2018

(03-28-2018, 10:26 PM)Nessa Wrote: ur approval isnt needed. if he wants to get something that stills bother him off his chest let him

That was a bit rude, but okay...? I just want to know why SonicZetrex is trying to continue this in the first place. It honestly isn't needed at this point in time, as we've already got this covered and done with in the MFGG Discord server. Does it really make sense to drag on a problem that's already been dealt with?

In any case, I'm sorry my "approval isn't needed". I know he was trying to be apologetic for everything, and I forgive him for it, but again, it seems unneeded to carry on something such as this after it's been over with.
[Image: shake.gif]

RE: Important message I want to say. . . - OssieTheOstrich - 03-29-2018

I'm Confused @SonicZetrex, could you explain in more detail because it don't use discord that often.

RE: Important message I want to say. . . - Pedigree - 03-29-2018

(03-29-2018, 09:04 AM)KirbyLover2048 Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 10:26 PM)Nessa Wrote: ur approval isnt needed. if he wants to get something that stills bother him off his chest let him

That was a bit rude, but okay...? I just want to know why SonicZetrex is trying to continue this in the first place. It honestly isn't needed at this point in time, as we've already got this covered and done with in the MFGG Discord server. Does it really make sense to drag on a problem that's already been dealt with?

In any case, I'm sorry my "approval isn't needed". I know he was trying to be apologetic for everything, and I forgive him for it, but again, it seems unneeded to carry on something such as this after it's been over with.
[Image: shake.gif]

Clearly, SonicZetrex is not satisfied with whatever the conclusion was and is still trying to resolve it. You may have already moved on, but he has not.

RE: Important message I want to say. . . - SonicZetrex - 03-30-2018

@KirbyLover2048
Basically, what I want to accomplish to get rid of all the negativity behind my back by explaining the details that literally made me feel like an "immature brat". Sorry that I made this way too confusing for anyone to follow (That goes for everyone :3)! Laughing 

The reason why I put the "Discord Thing" is that it follows along with the thought of how I should behave instead of making everyone believe I have a disorder.

Also, thanks for forgiving me about this whole mess. That made me a lot better than what it should be, especially when I make stupid mistakes that may cost anything to be known for. I already began to feel fresh already and hopefully I'll make progress of what I'm making currently. Big Grin

@Ostrich101

Gonna have to tell you secretly.... Can't let anyone else hear about it...

RE: Important message I want to say. . . - OssieTheOstrich - 03-30-2018

(03-30-2018, 12:27 AM)SonicZetrex Wrote: @Ostrich101

Gonna have to tell you secretly.... Can't let anyone else hear about it...
So tell me! Wink

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.