MFGG Forums
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
MFGG Main Site MFGG Forums Community General Chat v
« Previous 1 … 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next »
Addictions
MFGG Forums Community General Chat v
« Previous 1 … 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next »
Addictions
MFGG Forums Community General Chat v
« Previous 1 … 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next »
Addictions
Mark All Posts Read Today's Posts

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2
Addictions
Canada Mariotroid
Blooper
Members
Submitter Super Reviewer Iso Collab Contributor Sprite Comp Top 5 (3) Minigame Comp Winner Minigame Comp Runner-Up (4) Minigame Comp Top 5 (5) Music Comp Runner-Up Drawing Comp Runner-Up (4) Drawing Comp Top 5 (5) Skull Badge NCFC Contributor (2) Secret Santa
#21
02-09-2018, 02:12 AM
(02-08-2018, 10:24 AM)VinnyVideo Wrote: @Mariotroid On average, people who quit smoking gain about 10 additional pounds, but gaining a small amount of weight is less harmful than continuing to smoke.

I've gained 35 pounds... That could be the fact that it's winter, or the fact I was smoking a pack a day,

  ↳
OddieTheRock Away
on hiatus and self reflecting
Members
Submitter Iso Collab Contributor (2) Sprite Comp Runner-Up Sprite Comp Top 5 Drawing Comp Runner-Up Secret Santa (2) MFGG 17th Anniversary MFGG 18th Anniversary MFGG 19th Anniversary Joke Game Contest Runner Up MFGG Awards 2020 Winner
#22
02-09-2018, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2018, 03:50 AM by OddieTheRock.)
(02-08-2018, 03:23 AM)Yoshin Wrote: I used to have an addiction to licking metal. It was odd and I didn't know why I was doing it, it went away one day and I still to this day have no idea why I was addicted to it, but every 3 minutes I had to be licking a piece of metal or have it in my mouth.
Uhhh?
List of projects I eventually plan to finish after the indefinite hiatus is over, assuming I don't abruptly cancel them:
[+]Spoiler
Mario's Rather Unusual Trilogy (Mario's slightly unusual Boss Rush (Original release completed, Godot port underway), Mario vs. Some Unusual Foes (On hold), Mario's VERY Unusual Final Frontier (On hold))
Sonic's Foray into Random/Unusual Zones (spin-off of Unusual Trilogy, on hold)
Super Mario Flashback: Really Good Edition (On hold)
Super Hilda DX (Development underway)

I am aware that all of this is very ambitious, for now I'm only working on two of these at infrequent intervals.
+ List of projects I'm helping out with in some small capacity during my hiatus:
[+]Spoiler
Super Mario Bros Dimensions 2 (as a spriter, only for Mario's sprites)
MFGG Community Fangame Project 3 (as a spriter)
WordGirl ReWired (as a artist)

  ↳
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2


  • View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:

Mario Fan Games Galaxy - Powered by MyBB | MFGG Staff | Contact Us

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode